About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Welcome to my little corner of cardmaking,creations,creative urges, special thoughts from my heart for your inspirations.

Monday, December 20, 2010

My Golden Peacock Card

                                                   
                                                       Enjoy Your Birthday Peacock Card
                                                      Great Impressions Peacock flew in this am
                                                      and I got him to pose long enough to take
                                                      a picture of him. I cut him out after stamping
                                                      with Stazon on mirror gold c/s. Add stickles.
                                                         " HAPPY CARD MAKING TODAY "
                                                                                Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment