About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Welcome to my little corner of cardmaking,creations,creative urges, special thoughts from my heart for your inspirations.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Red Sprig Tree


This card is 5 " square.
Iris folded tree with the squares punched out with
scalloped punches. ( 2' - 2 1/2" - 3" - and 3 1/2". )
I stamped in white little snowflakes on the green
paper for the tree. Martha Stewart punch around the
page loop punch. Spellbinders Corners. Cuttlebug
folder used on white  Spellbinders mat and I also
put two extra mats of silver mirror and dark green.
For the inbetween size of the silver mat, I turned
the metal die over, drawed around it and hand cut.
HINT: I love to use mirror accents on my projects.
I have found when punching mirror , I try to separate
the back off and sometimes it peels better than other
times , but it sure makes punching out these sprigs
a lot easier. I don't use this method for Spellbinder
dies. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment