About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Welcome to my little corner of cardmaking,creations,creative urges, special thoughts from my heart for your inspirations.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013 Inspirations


Peonies, Swirls and Love
I & O Peony book mark sometimes found in a set with image in the third card down. Swirl is a die cut by Cherry Lynn. Love mini is a Cuttlebug folder. Martha Stewart punch used on the edge. Embossed the background with Sizzix Groovy Flowers. 

Say Hi Bouquet
Me and Carrie Lou Stamp
Lakeland, Florida

Peonies on my mind.
A-2 card stamped with I&O Peony stamp. Larger frosted mat is a frosted vellum, embossed with Cuttlebug damask folder. The orange mat was embossed with Sizzix Groovy Flowers. The gold accents are Spellbinder's tags two cut in half.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment