About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Welcome to my little corner of cardmaking,creations,creative urges, special thoughts from my heart for your inspirations.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Inchie Box Card or Tag



Just want to say a quick HI ?  Do it with this little one inch square box 
or use this as a package  trim. or a card.

Card stock 2 1/2 x 4 1/4
Score long side at 1" across
Score short side 1-2-3-4
Insert: Cut 1, 1" x 1 1/2"
Score in 1/4" on each end.

Stamp with 1' clear I & O clear inchies on acetate
and cut out the inch squares.
Loving heart stays young - clear stamp.
Cut out and place randomly
Border around bottom is MS
Make a vellum rose with a pearl.
Will fit in a 3 x 3" envelope.
This is just a basic guide of how I did the
box. U-tube has beginner instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment