About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Welcome to my little corner of cardmaking,creations,creative urges, special thoughts from my heart for your inspirations.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Nestie accented Blossom



Just a little quick creation this morning. I like to see what all of my tools can do for me.

Instructions: Layered from the bottom up.

Black card 5 1/4" sq.

Penny Black gold and white vellum 5" sq.

Black shinny paper for MS loop square 5" and cut out loops and center.

Black shinny paper for lg. circle beaded nestie. Emboss in cuttlebug.

Gold mirror for lg. circle beaded nestie and cut center out.

Gold mirror for Lotus nestie.

Blossom ( stampendous ) stamped on smoothe side of bazille with versamark

and embossed with Queen's Gold and crystal glitter applied. Cut out and pop.

Add a little bird and blossom and emboss with clear e/p.


No comments:

Post a Comment