About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Welcome to my little corner of cardmaking,creations,creative urges, special thoughts from my heart for your inspirations.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lotus Cut Butterfly



Hello Followers: Got wild this am with my punches and nesties and came up with a new vision and creative urge. I wanted to accent my acetate butterfly. First I used Stickles and pearls, then I cut out two lotus embellishments from Nestabilities. I then laid the butterfly on the Lotus and cut out the parts to match the wings. The center paper is a glitter paper by Heidi Grace and is a 4" square. The MS punch around the page is punched on a thin pearl white 5" square paper. The black card is bazille and is also a 5" card. The decorative corners are a corner punch and I trimmed it down to fit. If I remember the butterfly is PSX. Give it a whirlllllll and e-mail me. dorisadams1220@aol.com
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh Doris, it's been a while since I've been over but your beautiful work has gone from strength to strength...I sent you an email so anything I can do to help let me know:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris, it's a good thing that I'm sitting down when I open your blog. Otherwise I'd be on the floor. Your creations ALWAYS amaze me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete