About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Welcome to my little corner of cardmaking,creations,creative urges, special thoughts from my heart for your inspirations.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Fancy Hello


A-2 Card
Just in time for spring and any occasion.
Background paper is from Paper Studio.
Petals are punched from scraps of printed flower papers.
Leaves are stamped on a light green printed paper
and cut out.

The lavender background is Groovy Flowers by Sizzix
and cut out smaller to fit my focal point.
The lavender vine is Fanciful Flourish by Cherry Lynn .

Hint: For easier punching of elements out of gold mirror paper-
I try to separate the back off of this very thick paper. Will save
a lot of stress on your punches. Only separate enough for 1
punched item at a time.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment