About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Welcome to my little corner of cardmaking,creations,creative urges, special thoughts from my heart for your inspirations.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fancy Folded Birthday Card

Happy Birthday to You and maybe Happy Mothers Day.
The pansies are " Me and Carrie Lou "
and are painted with alcohol inks after stamping the image with Stazon on
acetate. I then applied Stickles. I love the stained glass effect. Mrs B'Fly is by Outlines
stamped and embossed in gold on vellum and colored with Tombos on the
back. The rest of the card is just cuttlebugged with a 5" folder.
I had fun with some stickons and made the decorative corners by cutting
out what I wanted to use.
Thanks for stoping by and please respect my copy reminder. Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment